Good News Lutheran College Academic Scholarships
2020 Academic Scholarships
Good News Lutheran College is pleased to offer a limited number of 2020 Academic Scholarships which are available for entry into Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11. Academic Scholarships are open to all students, including those already attending Good News, along with those who are not enrolled at the College, but wish to be.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of an academic examination using objective measures provided by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER).
Scholarship values vary from a 20% to 50% reduction of the annual tuition fees and offer remission on these fees for a period of up to two (2) years provided the student adheres to the Academic Scholarship conditions.
For further information please refer to the 2020 Information for Applications:
The process to apply for an Academic Examination for scholarship consideration is as follows:
Academic Scholarships will be awarded primarily based on the ACER Scholarship Examination results. The final decision of awarding of scholarships rests with the College.1. Register online for the ACER Academic Examination. Payment of $100 to sit the examination must be made at this time online also. Registration closes on Monday, 4 February 2019.
2. Complete an Application Form obtained from the College or College website and either return via post to the College or email: firstname.lastname@example.org , by Friday, 8 February 2019.
When applying for an ACER Academic Examination, please select the required level as per below:
Level 1 - for students entering Year 7 in 2020
Level 2 - for students entering Year 9 in 2020
Level 3 - for students entering Year 11 in 2020
Registration closes Monday, 4 Feburary 2020.
3. Sit the examination at Good News Lutheran College on Saturday, 23 Feburary 2019. Candidates must be at the College by 8:45am. Once registered an email detailing venue and requirements will be sent to the applicant.
4. Students will be notified whether they will be required for the interview stage.
5. Student applicant and a parent/caregiver attends an interview with a member of the College Executive team.
6. Offers of Academic Scholarship are made in writing.
7. Acceptance by parents and students of the Terms and Conditions of being awarded an Academic Scholarship are made by each party signing a Scholarship Contract.
Further InformationFor any queries, please contract our Admissions Officer, Mrs Kelly McGrath, on 03 8742 9000 or email email@example.com .
2020 Scholarships Application Form (546 KB)